MACARONI AND CHEESE SALAD
View Video Print Recipe
This old-fashioned macaroni salad will have your taste buds dancing to a new tune! A classic salad like this one is perfect for potlucks, and always adds interest to a buffet table.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups diced sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook macaroni in salted, boiling water until tender; according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain well.cup
- Place drained pasta into a large mixing bowl. Add chopped eggs, celery, radishes, pickle, parsley, and cheese; toss to mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing mixture over macaroni mixture and toss until evenly blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour prior to serving.