Chilled Strawberry Cream Soup- By Kitchen Kimberley
- 4 c. fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 c. grape juice
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar (adjust according to sweetness of strawberries)
- 1 c. low‐fat vanilla or strawberry flavored yogurt
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Garnish: Fresh strawberries
- In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries with the grape juice and sugar.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients; whisk until well blended.
- Cover and chill well, overnight if possible, for best flavor.
- Serve the soup in a chilled bowl. Garnish with thin slices of fresh strawberry fanned over the top. Enjoy!