View Video Print Recipe
Here’s a fun twist on a traditional pizza! Best of all, you can throw it together, bake it, and enjoy it in a fraction of the time it would take for delivery.
- 1 cup part-skim Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 pound) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup thinly sliced Roma tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first three ingredients; spread the cheese mixture over the pizza crust, leaving a ½ - inch border around the edge.
- Sprinkle with basil, sliced shallots, red pepper flakes, black pepper, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Arrange Roma tomato slices in a single layer on top. Place pizza on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Remove pizza to a cutting board; cut into 6 slices.