French Onion Potato Casserole- By Kitchen Kimberley
- 6 c. red potatoes, diced, boiled until fork tender
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1 c. prepared French Onion dip
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. French Fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cooked, drained potatoes into a large mixing bowl; smash potatoes, leaving some
- chunks for texture.
- Add melted butter, milk and French Onion dip. By hand, mash and blend well.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 20
- Remove from oven, and top with shredded cheese and French Fried onions; return to
- oven for 5 more minutes, just to melt the cheese and crisp the fried onions.
- Garnish with thinly sliced green onion, if desired. Enjoy!